Not cool.

licensed to kill

Supporting Member
Im getting on the wife's model A as, come hell-or-high-water I am driving it this summer. Its has been waiting for an interior for several years but this year, she got the side panels done as well as the front seats which is good enough if that is how it is to be for this year. Moved the car to the shop to finish up a few things that I had no finished before and realized that one of the things that still needed attention is cooling. Was planning to go with electric but they are so damn ugly.........I figured I would get a pusher and mount if behind the grill. However, It will still be a fly-in-the-ointment as it will STILL be visible. A 12" fixed fan would fit but would be low on the rad. I am going to have to make some sort of shroud but not sure how to do that without making the whole thing look.....wrong. BTW, the car will be running hoodless. So, I am looking for a 12" fixed fan, 4 bolt to fit SBC WP OR a better idea. Also ideas for a decent looking choroid would be great also.

Cody: I emailed you some electric pump info. and the pump location might give you more room for a bespoke shroud to hide a couple puller fans inside of:)

But I also remembered seeing water pump risers in my travels. One is made by Zips, gives you a 5" rise.

Zips SBC 5" WP Riser

There is also at least one other Co. making risers, called Snow White, might be worth some further research?

HTH
James