Nostalgia Drags New Zealand

DSC05975.jpg

DSC05974.jpg

Thanks for the pics Kiwi, John Agnew and myself used to be the first ones to the track from out of town on a Friday night and pitch tents for some of the guys who had to travel further than us. We would put the Altered in the tent and set up the tarp on the ground and lay out our sleeping bags then get a bonefire going and as other crews rolled in the social times would begin, man I have some fond memories Of Champion strip. There were no grand stands at all in those days either and folks would park or sit on the bank.

Thanks for those pics it bought back some memories. There is a lot more cars running now than there were back then as well. Not to mention some nice stuff there as well.

Cool mate I enjoy you photos.

Cheers and Beers, John

ooooookay,...... kiwi,... awsome pix!!! you guys have hit a bulls eye on how this hobby should be.... the cars are friggin' awsome!!! now "ALL" ..... canadian girls are 'lovely'!!! and,...... if we could git you guys ta quit talkin' so funny!!..................................... thanx fer the pix bud!!.....

Beach Hop is at the end of the month. This is by far the biggest event on the hotrod calendar in NZ. There were 1268 cars registered by the cut-off date at the start of April and there's always stragglers that just turn up over the 5 days.

You guys and gals would love this event. It's all about being relaxed and enjoying good friends, cars and rock & roll.

Expect lots of pics from the event!!! www.beachhop.co.nz

Kiwi, it is interesting to see Juice has taken one of his cars from here over to N.Z. he's origianally a Kiwi anyway so he might want a ride for when he's back home. I see he still has his personalised Aussie plates on the car.

Cheers,John

He brought the car with all the other drag team gear from Oz when they came out for the Nostalgias last weekend John.
A good friend of mine Craig Cate grew up with Juice and is gonna introduce me to him so I'm hoping to do a 'you drive mine, I'll drive yours' thing at beach hop.