Northwest Deuce Days 2019

UGLEE 33

so we booked some hotel rooms for deuce days, was wondering if there was going to be another Canadian rodder tour going there. if so I will start making plans for this

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question to ask Lee. If not we could get a bc group to head down together

Lee / Keith, I'm not prepared at this point to say more than I have been asked by interested sponsors if another "Points West" tour was feasible for 2019.

Obviously, to make it feasible from Ontario westward, a committed group would be required from this side.

To that end, I have recently put it out there to the CHRT eastern mailing list and am currently gathering information.

At some point, should it appear feasible, I would do the same for folks from other provinces and start building my typical "Keep me Posted" list.

Looks like I will plan to attend and bring my Y Block powered 26 RPU which is going together in the finishing stages now :cool:

Hotels will not be an issue for me because I'll just stay at my fathers place in Bowser. :):cool:

Those wanting to keep up to date on the proposal of a 2019 Canadian Rodder cruise to Deuce Days should contact Frank and get on his email list:)