New to the site

30coupestreet

Hello from BC! New to this site although i have heard of it before. Nearing completion of a 2 year build on my 30 coupe. Have played with cars for most of my life. First car was a 56 chevy bel air which we still have. Then a 68 Camaro RS pro touring car which we still have and now this build which has always been my choice of car. Can't afford a deuce so this is the next best thing. Almost all original tin on a new deuce frame. 63 Chevy 409 that i will be running three deuces on. I bought the car out of Ontario as a half started build. Frame was built with no motor mounts, shock mounts all the usual finishing stuff. The heavy bodywork re patch panels had been done but that was it so since then everything else has been done by me. Car is in final body and paint as we speak then will do the final assembly once back in my shop. Motor is all original so will be doing a full rebuild on it as a 400hp build. Been a fun build, can't wait to get er done. barring anything unforeseen, she will be going to deuce days for sure! Have a build thread on HAMB, link below. Looking forward to some bench racing!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/30-ford-coupe-build.995152/

Hey welcome to our family. Where in BC are you from?
As you can see from my handle 409 chevies are known to me.
If you need more info on 409 stuff there is a comprehensive website
www.348-409.com

Thanks for joining up.........:):)

Hey welcome to our family. Where in BC are you from?
As you can see from my handle 409 chevies are known to me.
If you need more info on 409 stuff there is a comprehensive website
www.348-409.com

Thanks for joining up.........:):)

Thanks man. in Kamloops. Yes i am on the 409 site too! ha ha Motor build is pretty much planned out. Would love to put a set of Eddy heads on but the $$ make it a little too much for now. Motor will be a full roller with a custom ground comp cam, forged JE pistons, all the good stuff. I am running the three deuces for now as it fits the cars build nicely but i do have a mint winters aluminum dual quad intake sitting waiting. Heads are the small port so that why i'm not going that route to begin with. couple years down the road perhaps. I tend to not leave stuff alone :D

Welcome aboard this site. Had a look at your HAMB thread, and you're doing a great job on the "A". Looking forward to seeing it progress to completion, will be a fun ride.

Hello and welcome here, that coupe looks great, enjoy the build and then the ride when you are done, perhaps we will meet up at DD.