New site runnin very slow...

Fatchuk

Supporting Member
Hate to be a whiner ..:eek:But I have been findind this board to be as slow or slower than than the old board...will it get better? just workin out some bugs? or did I forget my deoderant? It has been draging it's butt yesterday and all day to-day...What's up? or is just some bugs we gotta work through...fatchuk

No problem here, I would not say it's faster than the old one.But than again I did not have a problem with it.

Mines r e a l l y s l o w as well. We might have ta live through some growing pains. Hope it improves soon. :confused::confused:

I have noticed that too...but didn't want to say anything for fear Frank would jump off a bridge or something.
It was fine this morning,,,but slower in the afternoon
(yes I have a high speed connection)
mike,

Yea, The odd time the pages time out. hopefully pin it up to growing pains.

Page can not be found comes up...

At times it quite slow but for the most part its not to bad. Was wondering why the avatars show up once and awhile on our post. And then they are gone.

Cheers
PeterB

I think the avatar thing times out if the thread is to large. I've noticed that to.

Carl

I've also noted a time change in the posts. F/C started this thread and I noted the time it was posted also looked at my response time, they were a minute apart but NOW the times shown are waaay off compared to the original time posted and things 'in general' are as slow OR slower than our old version.

I've also noted a time change in the posts. F/C started this thread and I noted the time it was posted also looked at my response time, they were a minute apart but NOW the times shown are waaay off compared to the original time posted and things 'in general' are as slow OR slower than our old version.

you might need to change your time zone in your profile. That might be why you are showing similar times as Fat Chuk in Ontario?

Stove, for quick reply, try clicking on the icon in the lower right corner. It has a picture of a feather(quill) on a sheet of paper. I learned this the hard way. I wanted to click on Quick reply.

It's alright to me on dial up, I was wondering why you guys were talking about F/C Funny Cars and then went back and realised you meant Fatchuck.

JT

you might need to change your time zone in your profile. That might be why you are showing similar times as Fat Chuk in Ontario?

....nope thats not it, I'm on Pacific and it was the 'minutes' that was off. He had posted his thread about a minute prior to mine (I double checked to be sure at that time....) and now I see there is MORE than a minute difference.

Frank, Don't get the idea we're pickin at ya, just pointing things out that you maybe can correct. Yeah I know IT'S HARD TO IMPROVE ON PERFECTION, LOL!!!!! :)