QB62

Supporting Member
Since I understand from reading past posts you like Introductions ... here goes:
My name is Bob, from Brampton Ontario and I have been a Guest/Lurker here for many years. Having read all the "Crossroads" threads and posts over the past few weeks I wanted to (finally) join to support this great uniquely Canadian site, from which I have gained a great deal of knowledge over the years.
I do not have the facilities or ability to do much of my own work, as many of you do, but I do enjoy maintaining and driving my cars. I currently have a 1962 Chev Impala (409ci/409hp/4spd), 1964 Chev Impala (409ci/340hp/700 R4) and, for the warm sunny days, a 1972 Pontiac LeMans Sport Convertible.

Welcome, welcome Bob. I was a 409 guy until three years ago. Great cars

Thanks for joining in. Photos will be simplified soon as Frank reboots this site. Thanks again

Hey Bob. Thanks for coming out of the shadows so-to-speak.

And, thanks for acknowledging the value that you've received from the great people that constitute the Canadian Rodder Forum.

BTW, I'm in Markham. Perhaps we'll have a chance to meet. And, cool avatar.

Welcome aboard Bob. Will we be seeing your rides? They sound kool.

Hiya Bob from Brampton. Sounds like you have a nice collection of cruisers.

Welcome Bob!!
Looking forward to pics as Im sure most of us are.
Im not really a chevy guy but my brotherinlaw has a 64 that he's owned since '67 and I painted it for him in about '80 and one of the cars in our wedding was a '62 bubble top so always like seeing them.
Fred

Welcome Bob from another Bob,
Not a Chevy guy but my second car was a minty 61 Impala and I sure did like the body style! Wasn't a 409, would like to see pictures of yours. Welcome from another newbie.

Awesome stuff Bob....welcome in. I just learned QB = engine code...I haven’t yet joined the cool kids with “W” blocks/heads. I was thinking you are a big fast & burly buggar (Quarter Back) that was born in ‘62....
Greg

Based on many of your kind responses to my introduction back in July, I did get the impression that some of you were interested in seeing pictures. Now that Frank has made it so easy, I'll try to share a few here.
1962 Impala 409ci/409hp/2X4bbl/Muncie 4 speed
Drivers Side.JPG

Inside(SeatShifterDash).JPG
Motor.JPG

Bob: Thanks for posting. As they say, pictures are worth a thousand words.Very nice collection you have there!!