New member from Edmonton, Alberta

dkcoupe

Supporting Member
Hi from Edmonton, originally from Winnipeg Here are the cars I have owned and built over the years. I worked on or helped on everything except some bodywork on the 34 Fords and 47 Chevy and the paint on all of them. The 47 coupe has a 327 and turbo 350 with Nova front and rear suspension. I have put 112,000 kms on it in the last 30 years.

I recognize the white version of the 34 from some run. Thanks for joining up. Cheers. Good intro

I'm pretty sure I know you from years ago at the Crocus Runs at Gramma Fudds acreage. :D Welcome to the sandbox DK.

Welcome from another newbie . I have a 47 pontiac coupe sitting in my weeds with a " some day " sticker on it and your chev gets me thinking , but only thinking . lol

Thanks all for the welcomes. Yes been to Fudds. All those cars were built yo be drivers. The 34s and the 47 have been to Minnesota a number of times (about 1200 miles one way) as well as places like Spokane. The white one has been to Yellowstone and the red one to Tulsa Oklahoma.

Ya I'm not into trailer queens either. The Comet is a tow vehicle, towed our boler to SoCal a few years ago.