New from Osoyoos BC

BigDave

Supporting Member
Thank you for the add

Im an old motorcycle Harley guy with a lot of mechanical aptitude but little in the way of bodywork skills

Health has me selling my 2 wheels and looking for 4 , not a lot of money so will be asking a lot of questions

prefer the 28 to 40 hot rod styles

Thanks again

Dave

Thanks for joining in Dave. The forum goes a little quiet in summer but busy in winter. Good luck on your search.

Welcome to the group here and good luck finding the car or truck you want, Bill Laidman in Summerland has some possible projects in the mid 30's. He's on South Victoria near Simpson and Lenzi roads.

Google street view (out of date).

Welcome…make sure you post pictures of possible projects..good luck with your search..

Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear of your predicament, although it is an all too common theme these days at our ages. Good luck in your search for that new ride.

Well I am a lover of the bikes too… the hot rods give me a bit more space and comfort for both the wife and I.
Welcome to the site, this is a great bunch, and we always need another player to come in.
Enjoy
Greg.

Welcome aboard. Lots of smart fellers here and we do indeed like pictures.

Welcome from the Far East ( of Canada ), you have good pickins' where you live to buy or build something.

BigDave!
My best man is named Dave, today my best friend is Dave, I've known many Daves over the years but your the first BigDave!
Welcome, looking forward to your choice and build!
Fred
I ride too but it's a couch (Wing) so hope to have a few more years riding.

Welcome BigDave. I too know of a few Daves, and one in Osoyoos who's into 49 -52 Chev's, takes hardtops and converts them into 'verts.

Lots of experience on the forum.

Check out the classifieds for possible cars.

I will also add my welcome as another newby . Do you have anything in particular that you are looking for or just waiting till something strikes your fancy ( often subject to administrative approval ) .

I will also add my welcome as another newby . Do you have anything in particular that you are looking for or just waiting till something strikes your fancy ( often subject to administrative approval ) .
what I can sell my Bike for will dictate my budget to start with , i'm afraid what i like and what i will be able to afford may be to different things LOL

i really like the 28 model A tall with rumble seat

thanks all

Dave