Model A roof chop help

I posted this a few days ago and noticed that my comments weren't included.
My A has 3-1/2 inch chop. Visability with the old seats was fine for me however I now have new seats and I sit and inch or two too high for the visability I would like especially in town driving. Just something to think about. If you want some better pics of doors, window frames etc, let me know and I will take them for you.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/556446222PGBqmQ?vhost=rides&start=12

Last edited:
Before you start cutting, it might be a good idea to check what your provincial windshield regulations are.

Here in Manitoba we are suppose to have 10" of vertical view thru area.

On a A that translates into about a inch and a half cut.

Haven't got around to cutting my coupe yet, but I am thinking of raising the top of the windshield higher into the roof so I can get some extra clearance to chop more.

Canuck

Martins photo chopped model A

Hopefully theres a picture with this edited on paint pro (though not very well)

Martin

choppedwithwheels.jpg

keith neglected ta tell you that they were drunk when they did it,... an' it was done while the guys wife wuz out playin' bingo or somthin'...... now,.... if you have "ever" saw the 'queen of visa' turn from cuddly lil' wife to bitch from hell when she walked into that shop at 10 pm...... fellas, thats a phenomonen that cleans out a shop faster 'n poop thru a goose!!!!.......

OK, I guess I am getting boring...this is the last one.

its not boring, Keith. I didnt know Dave personally, only professionally, and that was how he talked to me too. He would hack on me for a stupid question about what ever without making me feel like an idiot, and answered it anyway. I missed out on knowing him better, my loss

chop top

give Tyler Selzer a call in Kelowna 250-859-3906 or go to his web site , liquid steel hotrods and customs

or go to liquid steel on facebook lots of pictures of his work he does awsome work