Miltons Cruisin' on a Hot Summers Night

comrick317

Is anyone going to the Milton Cruisin' on a Hot Summers Night classic car show?
If you have not ever gone you should check it out as it is a great show with some really nice cars to see. The weather is (so far) supposed to be great on Friday. Don't ya dare miss it.:D

Details Details

Downtown Milton Ontario on the Main Street (just past the Go station) on Friday July 15, 2011 starting at 6:00 p.m. till 11:00 p.m.

Keep driving on Main St. till you can go no farther. They will stop you and get you to turn off the Main St.

Cars need to be 1976 or older and you need to pre- register to have your classic car in the show. It's free to look at the cars and walk around.

That's about it.:D

What a great show. This has been my 5th time at this show and it was packed, the weather was perfect. If you ever wondered if you get your car on the street in order of when you get there as opposed to some street shows where they pick the cars they like and park them where they want them i can tell you that without a doubt you get your spot by when you arrive. For the first time ever i got there early and i got on the street in that order.
My Comet is far from a perfect show car, in fact it is sorta worn out and in need of paint in the worst way but yet it got on the street first and in a better spot then a mint '63 split window Corvette, a '66 Mustang Convertible and a '65? Chevy Nova. They all were behind me coming in and parked after i had a spot.

The reason this means a bit to me is at most shows (not all) i get a lot of these clowns who are drunk with car show:p power rolling up their noses at my not perfect Comet because i dared bring it to their car show. At the Milton Cruisin' on a Hot Summer Night classic car show this is not the case. As a result they have earned my respect for their fairness and i will attend their show whenever possible. It's a great show. And yes i will get a paint job (when i can) to ease their pain.:D Then i won't feel sorta guilty for taking up a spot from the perfect cars.