Majestics Show/Swap Regina

On Saturday if you see a guy in a Kilt in the line say HI that is my friend Al. PS Al we like pics in Ontario.:D

On Saturday if you see a guy in a Kilt in the line say HI that is my friend Al. PS Al we like pics in Ontario.:D

Is that directed at me?? Oddly enough I'm considering wearing a kilt to make it easier to spot me in the crowds! :D

Sadly, in Regina, a couple of goofballs in kilts would hardly attract a second glance. In fact, someone would probably comment along the lines: "Funny, I didn't think city council met on Saturdays.........."

I'll be going in on Saturday as well.....

Oh, and don't forget to take a camera...don't depend on the other guy like the Saskatoon bunch did:D:D....no pics of the show.

Last edited:
I'll be posting pics once I get back home, you can count on it. I almost always have my camera with me for events...I may even have freshly-charged batteries and spares, too! :p

And since I've only met a couple of the Saskatchewan members, here's my mug shot. I'll be wearing a HAMB t-shirt so if you see me please stop me and say hi!

al2011.jpg

I would but I don't have one.

Frank does sell them on the site here I believe along with some other very cool stuff, caps, and two styles of Jackets. I have 3 well 6 if you count the Runs shirts as well, maybe just get in touch with him and he can sell you one or 2, oh yes and a button up shirt as well which is neat with the logos on.

Enjoy the show when you get there,

Yes he does have hats but you must but something else as well to get the hat shipped. Hmmm Hat $15 Shirt $50 shipping $15+-?? Now we have a $75 hat. Bit to much for my pocket book!!

I can't find anything that tells me what time the swap meet starts on Saturday morning. Can't remember what time I was in line last year. Anyone know?

Terry