The car show...
00177.JPG

00178.JPG

00179.JPG

00181.JPG

00182.JPG

00184.JPG

00185.JPG

Nice pics Al. Good seeing you again. And you not only got to see my smiling face, but get your Essex cowl delivered. I am hoping my new scooter is my ticket into the Hell's Angels. Bwahahahahaha. The Fiat with the mid engine motorcycle or snowmobile or whatever that is belongs to Rustydogs on here. He also owns the t-tub rat rod. Pat.

Cool a car show breaks out at a swap meet. Nice to see some cool cars and tub looks good thanks for posting pics.

thanks Al for posting the pics.

Lots of diversity at that show, and tons of effort into individual displays too!. Don't see too much of that at the "big" shows.

did you sell lots of stuff?

Nice pics Al. Good seeing you again. And you not only got to see my smiling face, but get your Essex cowl delivered. I am hoping my new scooter is my ticket into the Hell's Angels. Bwahahahahaha. The Fiat with the mid engine motorcycle or snowmobile or whatever that is belongs to Rustydogs on here. He also owns the t-tub rat rod. Pat.
It was nice seeing you again, too. I wish there'd been more time to chat. Thanks again for delivering the cowl, I really appreciated that. I'm going to make use of a bunch of pieces off it.
I don't know if the Hells Angels would ever be the same if they let you in with that scooter! :p
I wish I'd known those rides belonged to Rustydogs. I would have loved to chat with him about them. That Fiat was something else!

Cool a car show breaks out at a swap meet. Nice to see some cool cars and tub looks good thanks for posting pics.
Thanks! The car show and swap meet were put on by two different groups. They were in separate buildings on the same fairgrounds. Very cool idea.

thanks Al for posting the pics.

Lots of diversity at that show, and tons of effort into individual displays too!. Don't see too much of that at the "big" shows.

did you sell lots of stuff?
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the pics.
I was very impressed with the show. It had a completely different feel to it than the World of Wheels type events I've been to. The Majestics should be proud of their accomplishments!
I sold a lot of stuff at the swap meet, but the few "big-ticket" items came back home with me. I made enough to pay for the weekend, but nothing extra to put towards the Essex rebuild. :(
On the plus side...I have a lot less junk in my shop now and I had a great time while I was there. :)

thanks for the pics al , glad you got the cowl. let me know if you need anything else , the snow is gone.

thanks for the pics al , glad you got the cowl. let me know if you need anything else , the snow is gone.

Thanks again for the cowl, it will serve my needs quite well. I'm soaking the dash bolts right now and will start taking it apart in the next day or two. The firewall is in much better condition than I expected so it will be a huge help in getting my cab back to the way it should be. :)

Not sure what else I'll need, aside from a dovetail catch on the passenger door. The cowl had the dovetail itself, now I just need the door piece.

My touring body didn't sell, and while I could have really used the $$ to put into the Essex I'm kind of happy to still have it. I'll just put it away until the Essex is done then build a jalopy out of it.

Al, sorry to hear you didn't make your first million at the swap, but on the plus side you got to keep your tub and had a paid get away and an enjoyable weekend and picked up your cowl. Plus"s all the way round. I think the reason the Majestics show is so enjoyable is the fact it is and has always been put on by a car club. The Draggins show is a club produced one as well. I have been to the Portland Roadster Show and seen 500-700 of the nicest hot rods and customs in the world and it is really hard to go to a small show now, but the Majestics seem to find an enjoyable mix of cars that is fun to go to. They have the 60's stuff and rice rockets too, but the enjoyable part for me is the hot rods and customs and they always seem to find enuff new ones to make it interesting every year. Hats off to the Majestics for another good show. Pat.