London autorama.

Rochie

Well,
gentlemen our own Jamie and Stacey Burns walked off with the "Best in Show" at London this afternoon. Well done Bud.

congratstext.gif
fatchuk

Thats so great! that 32 coupe was amazing. its one of the only car i think i took more than 3 photos of :)

There was some tough competition there was a nice corvette with a great orange sparkle paint job. and a sweet looking 429 boss mustang.

I don't know if the 429 boss was real or a recreation, the owner wouldn't even talk to me about it. :(

~adam

Thanks Guys. It was a very enjoyable show and an enjoyable weekend.

Rochie/Jerry, most excellent hosts as always, thanks guys for making us feel like old friends and entertaining us.
Next year I would recommend that if you want to attend a good little show then the London Auto Expo should be on your calendar. I think it will be around for years to come.

Jamie

Congrates Jamie and Stacey, I guess you will need a new cabinet soon. It just goes to show how nice a job you did on the build of the car.

Cheers, John

Another award for you guys. Congrats. I guess all the work at PW from the rear paid off. I am still keeping your picture in the vault Jamie, as I promised!!

That's great... did anyone take any pics at the show that they'd like to share for those that couldn't be there???

Armathfea, You have taken some good shots of some neat cars.

The Tin Indian is looking better than last time I saw it in the flesh.

It's a shame on the show promoters who don't give good lighting at shows because the public pay good money to go and look at the cars so they should get a good product in this case lighting at the show. We seem to have the same problem out here. In reality a person puts their car in a show and really should only need to just use their coloured lights to high light things they want displayed with the different lighting effects.

Thanks for the pics, Cheers, John