Little T&A.

licensed to kill

Supporting Member
A couple cars that have been sitting for FAR too long are finally getting close to "cruising" state. The big one is the wife's '28 Model A that has been waiting for an interior for a few years. She decided to take up upholstery and got the side panels and front seats done so I loved it from the garage to the shop as it still needed a few more things to get it on the road, not the least of it figuring out an ranging fan. The little one is a "T" that I bought several years ago for the grandkids but, of course could not leave things alone so I stripped it down past it's panties and rebuild the whole car. The biggest delay came in that I did not want to leave it with hand controls but wanted pedals for both accelerator and brakes so the kids can learn to drive a proper car. I kinda lost interest and gave it to a buddy that has build many hotrods and go-carts and he wanted something to do this winter so he finished it for me. I went through the fuel system and got it running great but it is just WAY too fast with the current gears. Thing with do about 20MPH which is sketchy at best and the kids would roll it FOR SURE. Figure if I double the driven pocket tooth count, that should halve the top speed, maybe even be able to do a burnout on the gravel LOL. Anyways, just saw the two sitting in the shop and thought I would take a pic and post.
P.S. yes they are the same colour painted from the same can (but the little one needs a bath even more than the big one). .