Lets see pics of what you'll be cruising in this spring.

408967472.jpg

Here are the two we drive...thinking they may get to find new owners as we have a 'new' ride to find, not sure at this moment for sure; how does it go, Happy Wife, Happy Life! :D Karen has a new lust for the small (enclosed) cab pick-ups.
We will see.

Last edited:

Here are the two we drive...thinking they may get to find new owners as we have a 'new' ride to find, not sure at this moment for sure; how does it go, Happy Wife, Happy Life! :D Karen has a new lust for the small (enclosed) cab pick-ups.
We will see.

That's better

408967472.jpg

We will see.

You can also look at finding a model A pu cab and box, paint them the same color and swap the bodies if you have a good running gear and suspension.

Russ

408967472.jpg

We will see.

Have I got a project for you!! :D

My daughter gave me back the 27 tub last fall as she hopes to have her coupe on the road this summer. I haven't had it as a driver for 7 years, should be fun. I will use it daily all summer. I also have the 52 Willys wagon for longer trips and hiway travel. Needs a new motor before the summer though. This one is just worn out.

Last edited:
That Willys is great. I have my '38 sedan driver and the coupe project but my wife really wants a Willys wagon such as yours. Do you know of any for sale ???

spring cruisin'

My 49 chev won't be finished however my new 20' jet boat should be finished just in time for my 40th birthday in April. If there is no ice on the river that's where I'll be.

photo2.png

photo1.png

Late spring maybe, not sure if it will be shiny or have upholstery but I'll keep at 'er.

Gotta get back to the garage.

Al