Ken B's Spring Thaw

Bash and scratch

Supporting Member
Just a few pics from Ken's Spring thaw event a nice get together he holds every May long weekend. I have missed this every other year for one reason or another so I said hell or high water this year we were attending. The high water thing was definately a factor as the ditches were running with all the run off from everyone trying to pump out the fields in order to get the crops in! It was a cool event Ken even had his own tractor pull track and had a few of the oldies try to drag the rig down as far as they could. Thanks Ken it was a cool event with lots to offer. heres some pics

The yellow cuda was still owned by the original owner.
DSCN0877.jpg

DSCN0878.jpg

DSCN0879.jpg

DSCN0880.jpg

DSCN0881.jpg

DSCN0882.jpg

DSCN0883.jpg

DSCN0884.jpg

DSCN0885.jpg

DSCN0886.jpg

DSCN0887.jpg

DSCN0888.jpg

DSCN0889.jpg

Some other stuff there

There was something for everyone there including live intertainment. Here are a few pics of some of the other interests.

DSCN0894.jpg

DSCN0895.jpg

DSCN0902.jpg

DSCN0898.jpg

DSCN0897.jpg

And some things most likely totally foreign to John in Oz
some old snow machines.
DSCN0899.jpg

DSCN0900.jpg

DSCN0901.jpg

thats all folks thanks for peeking in

Bash

...Thanks for the post Bash. I have never made it to one of Kens functions yet... maybe next year....
Stan. .......

Thanks Bash, some pretty interesting things there, it still seems strange that you guys got so many English models when you had your own car industry, hey nothing wrong with that either, I guess it all had to do with trade back then. Those old Vauxhall Victers were a reliable old thing back then and for the day fuel efficent.

I could see me getting into all sorts of strife with one of those Snow mobiles either that or really hurting myself :), I guess they don't jump as good as a bike do they but it would be fun trying.