Inbox

Kustomshoebox

Hey has anyone noticed the diffrent option in your inbox as far as at the bottom, where it says move to...

there are some options other than delete. has anyone figured out the other options?

Download as XML
Download as CSV
Download as TEXT.

Just thinking this might help with those guys with the over full inbox, or for those of us with important pms with info... or ones you don't ever want to loose?

Ok, well to answer my own question... I downloaded one of each kind to my computer, and I had the best result with the TEXT option. it saves the whole message to a folder that you pic, and you can open it up an read it no problem.

I would sugest doing this to save on your inbox capacity ...

Last edited:
If you save it bud.. it doesn't delete it out of your inbox. so you can try downloading it in all 3 versions before you delete to make sure it works. Confirm it works, then empty your pm box. call me if you want me to hold your hand bud... *serious... not being sacastic, since you know.. a person can't tell on here when your joking or not*

faster idea...

If you want to save PM's, create a WORD document on the computer.
Then just do a "copy and paste" of the PM into the WORD document.

You can then title each PM on this word document or you can create several WORD documents by specific titles., for example, Cdn Rodder PM- contacts, Cdn rodder PM - grille shell. etc.
Then file the PM's accordingly.