DSCN6269.jpg

DSCN6272.jpg

DSCN6278.jpg

DSCN6276.jpg

IMGP3687.jpg

IMGP3691.jpg

IMGP3707.jpg

IMGP3734.jpg

Sorry Guys and Gals but I am tired and I have alot more to go through. I will post a lot more tomorrow.:eek::eek::eek:

Cheers
PeterB

Well, that's all the photos now... or at least the ones I'm willing to share! Haha! As we know... nobody likes pictures!

A big thanks again, to Frank and Judy for all the organizing and prep work they did... not to mention the long drive out West. They are true "Canadian Rodders" through and through! It was great to share a beer or two or three... or four? with some of the forum members. We had a good time rehashing all the ups and downs and "flames" and "smart comebacks" we've made on the forum over the past few years. Everyone had a "best story" to share, even if some of them weren't necessarily true! LOL! Curious George (the monkey zap strapped to my tail-light) was a bit disappointed that the see-no-evil, hear-no-evil, speak-no-evil trio didn't make it to the party... if you don't know THAT story, check the forum under "monkeys". Good thing Tin Man didn't find those wire cutters, or George would have been on the loose for sure! God help us all!

'Til the next time we all meet again, keep safe and keep your rubber on the ground.

Cheers
PeterB