P4120001.jpg

what do you think

a closer look

P4120002.jpg
[/IMG]

sounds good to me

mines a 317 y block nice & clean

came from that Batmobile in first pic

What do I think .... I think you got NO snow and it pisses me off....moving motors around like that ain't fair....shit in T-shirts no less....grrr...they both look great....damn damn damn....I want warm warm weather...

I brought that motor back from Cleveland last summer but I found Stephens motor at Bob's to-day

we were 5 & rain to-day

which would be good for your T
the 317 or the 428 Cobra
I think Stephen should put the Cobra in my Lincoln & put my 317 in his Cobra Torino

Gee 55 Lincoln

Seems the interest switched from MY engine to YOUR better half - there might be a trade here, but not for what you thought......:D

Besides, what would Bob and John do now?

Sorry I missed you by one day, but I did clean MY engine, and found the heads, intake manifold and block are all numbers matching. Now if only my better half would pay for it ...........

Gee 55 Lincoln

Seems the interest switched from MY engine to YOUR better half - there might be a trade here, but not for what you thought......:D

Besides, what would Bob and John do now?

Sorry I missed you by one day, but I did clean MY engine, and found the heads, intake manifold and block are all numbers matching. Now if only my better half would pay for it ...........

maybe when you've been together for 35 years she will