Here from Alberta

sweet! more details please. the fact that you started with a picture says your young and we encourage the young talent to keep this hobby alive.
Welcome aboard :)

sweet! more details please. the fact that you started with a picture says your young and we encourage the young talent to keep this hobby alive.
Welcome aboard :)
truck was hotrodded in the 80's. thats when it got the ford 9" rear end, 302 with the c4 automatic behind it and the tilting front clip. family friend bought it in 2000 and it sat on his property until the mid 2000's when my dad bought it. it then sat in our field until about 2010 when my dad sold it. fast forward to last year and i see it on marketplace. guy i bought it off of stuffed it in his garage and never touched it.

got it running the first night, went through and did all the fluids shortly after. rebuilt the autolite 2100 on it and swapped out the manual choke for an electric one. hand bent all brand new brake lines and replaced all the hardware, rebuilt the master in it. started last week on removing the rats nest of wiring and completely overhauling the system with new fuses and relays.

unfortunately the truck hasnt been registered since the 80's so it requires an out of province inspection. gotta finish up the wiring, get some mirrors for it, get the HVAC working again and source an electric windshield wiper motor for it (found an original vacuum operated one however it seems the diaphragm inside has either dried up or cracked as it just passes vacuum through it), new tires, and then hopefully its good to go for the inspection and i can finally take it for a spin.

Welcome aboard. Nice project.
I have a friend that plays with F-100s. If you need something, give me specifics and I can check with him.

Welcome . My favorite style truck .
IMG_0784.JPG

Welcome. I use to play with a '56 effie for some time.

Newport Engineering has electric wipers for the effie's.