Hello from Quebec

Welcome to the forum. I am sure there are other T owners on this forum:)

Welcome to the CR sandbox.

Yes, pics would be nice.

However, must use a photo hosting site such as Photobucket, Flickr, Imgur.

Picture

image10.jpg

Hi from Calgary. The shows that I have been to recently there seems to always be a couple of T buckets. My son and I built ours 12 years ago and it only has 12000 km on it. Being a fair-weather car (no top and no fenders) it is quite impractical but lots of fun to drive. Our T bucket has so much road rash on it, it’s not very show quality anymore😄. Maybe, as you say, the T bucket fad is waning. I think the up and coming generation seems to be more interested in the 70s cars as opposed to the older stuff.

Welcome. It is customary that since you are from Quebec you have to send the first 10 people that welcome you a big bunch of poutine...so again welcome and thank you in advance for the poutine...

Thank all of you for the welcome, as for the poutine there is a restaurent
In montreal that make a poutine for 10 to 12 people it weight about 25 pounds
And it cost 100$ so when you 10 guy that wish me welcome are in montreal
At the same time than we could go have lunch ha ha ha.
Thanks again.

Hahaha! Yup...and only so very little time to have a short read or add a reply too.

As I was saying earlier, I like a free lunch too! More so if it has beer involved!
I am a liker of the Model T...and T-Buckets too. There should be some pictures of my white 1926 T-Bucket on here somewhere. It was a bit shorter than yours, it really became Kool after Warren in Dawson Creek obtained it and repainted.
I like the shine and jewelry you have on yours.
Oh, and welcome aboard.
Greg