Hello everyone

Taggart29

Supporting Member
Hello everyone, my name is Brian I am a Millwright and Welder by trade, and live down in the east kooteney’s here.
I currently have two projects on the go lol which yes I know isn’t the wisest but as I’m sure everyone here knows when you find something good ya just gotta get it.
In the shop I have a 1972 Plymouth Satellite, 440 Magnum 727, Dana 60 in the rear. Body i have done, now onto the interior.
Beside the Satellite I am also working on a 1929 Model A Tudor sedan. For now it will be mostly stock other then a chop(which will be soon) and some rework on the springs that I have done already. It will get redone with a custom frame and a 331 Hemi (that’s patiently waiting in my shop) sometime down the road.
Anyway, looking forward to leaning from everyone and helping anyone I can. Already have a couple questions for Keith lol.
Cheers

Welcome, we likes peektures. :p
Kimberley....my favourite little ski town, haven’t been there in a number of years.

Welcome to the CR sandbox.

I see some one has already asked for pics,
o I won't harp on that but we do like pics.

Wondering, can you not transfer a pic straight from your phone to the forum? Sorry I’m not good with computers or software lol

Great introduction. Thanks. Good sounding rides and we would like to see them.

At the bottom of the main forum page is a link as to how to post photos. Either from photobucket or Imgur......and I posted a thread on how to do Imgur photos:)

Welcome from just West of Toronto.

Pictures have to be hosted on an external site, then linking them here. :)

So, it's funny and we have all been there, we can build hot rods but can't post a picture. I don't know if you can do this from a phone or not, but you must have a picture hosting site, like photo bucket (until they got greedy) or Imgur.

Here you go:

V4HZkjW.jpg

Brian, you were close. You had the "link" to the photo.

You simply needed to paste the link inside a pop up box that you can initiate by clicking on the small yellow square icon (with mountains in it) just above the message area.

It looks like this:

insertimage.gif

That’s strange because that’s what I had done with the others that I tried. Will try again here with imgur, if it doesn’t work then will try with photobucket. Doing it all on my phone I never ya my pc due to it is a piece of shit lol.

Hell ya!! Lol well that was painful, probably for everyone reading the thread too. Lol anyway there’s the projects.
No just have to figure out how to resize the pics on my phone

Hello Brian,
Bgbkwndo calling from Kamloops. I am wondering if you know a friend of mine in Kimberly, but won't put his name out here. If you choose to, give me a call at: two5oh-three7two-one1eight6.

Thanks.....Dave.