Hello everyone I need a little help

My name is Butch Boccioletti.I am a proud owner of my first ford. A 1948 ford F47 all canadian panel truck.I live in a small town of 7500 people in south western Ont(
Aylmer Ont ( Near St.Thomas.) I am looking for a good body & paint guy to make my BEAST look good .Is there anyone who can give me some names.
Many thanks 226 998 4565

Welcome! Sorry cant help on the paint n body source.
Great group here, someone will know.
I'll be the first to say,,,, pics please! lol
Fred

And I will second that....pics please
BTW, welcome to the sandbox.
Quite a few member in Ontario, hopefully one can set you onto the path of a good body and paint guy.

Hi Butch..Welcome….I think you will find that in many ways..we all need a little help here…not sure who’s any good out your way but do your homework and see something they have done before you decide. We do need pictures to understand your predicament…

Hi Butch. Have a look at Flat-Out Automotive in Simcoe, which is sort of out your way. Jamie Visser is the owner. He has restored a number of 40's and 50's trucks. He does a great job. He painted my '58 Chev wagon 5 years ago. I drive it daily and it still looks as good as the day I picked it up. Flat-Out has a facebook site or he can be contacted at flat-out-automotive@hotmail.com. Worth checking out.

If you haven’t posted any pictures of the wagon paint job yet now would be a great time to do that….

First 3 pictures just after paint. Last 2 are 5 years later.

Attachments

• yeoman 1.jpg
    yeoman 1.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 68
  • yeoman 2.jpg
    yeoman 2.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 68
  • yeoman 3.jpg
    yeoman 3.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 69
  • yeoman 4.jpg
    yeoman 4.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 77
  • yeoman 5.jpg
    yeoman 5.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 74
Cool, must be fairly rare, one year body style and wagons weren't that popular, well untill lately!
Fred