Greg's Coffee Morning, Victoria Point, 1/1/23

Wow….maroon Deuce coupe
That was actually imported from the U.S. and still left hook. The blue 36 coupe is a F'Glass body and looks great in real life to. Wow even a photo of my car next to that coupe. The Salt style coupe is also glass and they no longer make here. The Green coupe is also glass, the thing out here is Australia didn't get the neater American body style so a lot of the cars you see are in fact glass, the Aussie body sat on top of the chassis and they just had to change things, for instance on a 33 sedan they still used the 32 rear section hence a larger back window and the roof line doesn't flow as the American ones did. He also had a photo of me arriving which is a better photo I felt which was before it rained :). The blue 32 sedan is an ex Kiwi car which was usually a body out of Canada because of the Commonwealth thing and N.Z was too small to have their own car industry.

Last edited:
John does the front plate “”Pre 047” mean anything?
Yes mate that is the one, it was on my 46 coupe I used to have, hence pre 47, when I sold the car I kept the plate. Because it is a Black and White plate it is a personalised one.