Greetings from Michigan

BADA22D

Hello to all. I'm a newbie to your site. My wife and I will be joining this year's tour so it seems like a good idea to join the forum.

I'm sorry to say my car building skills are fairly rudimentary. Mechanical, wiring, minor fabrication OK; welding and painting -- non existent.

We've had our 66 Mustang for 35 years, It's undergone a number of phases from daily driver to well kept pet. In it's present iteration it is mostly set up for long distance driving and open track events. Details include: Dart 427 SBF stroker, Tremec T-56 trans, Street or Track 3 Link coil over rear suspension, home made heim-jointed fully adjustable front suspension, 4 wheel disc brakes, custom fuel and exhaust systems.

The car is a veteran of the Maple Mille, Michigan Mille, 3 Hot Rod Power Tour long hauls, and numerous track days.

Looking forward to meeting many of you on the tour and hoping to add value to the forum.

Welcome aboard the CR Train.

Sounds like a beast of a car, and of course, let me be the first, we must see pics of it.
Some of the older folks on here have a hard time reading the small print and just like looking at the pics.

Yes I will second the welcome and the request for pics . Bad eyes you understand .

Welcome Barry.

FYI to all: when Barry says "tour", he is referring to the Canadian Hot Rod Tour. He is recent newbie registrant for this year's event.

Note to Barry: This forum is national (to a degree international ;)). It is not associated with the CHRT per se although a number of people have attended.

Car sounds amazing BTW and looking forward to seeing it and meeting you.

Welcome ! Car looks BADD assed alright! Looking forward to some close ups :)

Thanks for all your welcomes and comments. I should explain BADA22D is my car's number plate and it stands for Bad Attitude.

My wife and I are cowards and usually run away from winter each year as half the world is enjoying summer when the frozen north is working through winter. I'll become a supporting member and post pictures once we return to North America sometime in late March.

Welcome to the forum

looking forward to pictures of your ride.