GM Heritage Center - free info kits

58chev

Supporting Member
Not sure if this has been posted before. GM Heritage info kits direct from GM. Free to download, or $50 for a printed copy.

GM Heritage Centre

I can't take credit for the find, found this info on the CHEVYTALK Forum posted by Hobart.

For earlier years, click on "Chevrolets (All Models Not Listed Below)", just below "Chevrolet Vehicle Information Kits:"
Click on the "ARCHIVE" tab at the top of the page and when it opens, on the left hand side of the page click on "CLICK HERE TO BROWSE AND DOWNLOAD....." and it will open another page.

This link will take you too all the Chevy docs, just choose whick ones you want. :D

Complete List

Hiya Techhead:

Thanks for the cool link, it will come in handy (already has).

Wow, CHEVYTALK..... haven't heard that for a few years. I used to be the moderator of their performance forum for a few years back when I was into that sorta thing - brings back a fond memory or two.

Regards,

Bert

It's a heckuva site. For those who haven't checked it out, you can d/l a PDF with just about every shred of information you might need about your vehicle as it was originally produced. For instance, the '35 and '36 Chevy files are in the order of 80 pages long. Really good stuff.

And thanks for the link! :)

Careful, downloaded the package for a 64 Chevelle and the info was for a US car, NOT a Canadian version. :(

Lots of good info, but not totally correct.

Canuck

Thanks for the link. Anyone know if there is anything like this for Ford vehicles??