Ford Fellow U R a Senior

bullet

How in the world did you post 110 already.

Aey Hosea' .................. Ford Fellow is a Senor'.

Oh Wow. Just this morning 55 Buick lit a little fire in me avitar and now I is a senior. Life goes by so fast.

Hugh.............PTP

Last edited:
Hugh ...pretty soon you will be a Master Baiter. I think thats the level after Master Poster.::::D

Okay den dat mean that I gets to put the wiggley thingy on the hook and we gits ta goe's to Chilco lake.

IMG_4696.jpg

IMG_4714.jpg

Now there is a GOOD work truck Hugh!!
See, that wasn't tough....treating our Seniors nicely :)

Looking forward to any days fishing a mountain lake again.............
Greg.

I hope to get to go into Chilco this year. It is the highest fresh water lake in BC. It is fifty five miles long and nine hundred feet deep in spot's...I went in there every year for over fifteen years and then they made a park out of it.

IMG_7649.jpg

In all the years I lived in that part of the world that is on spot I never got to.I've heard it's a beautiful lake,now I know it is!!!Hugh,have you ever been to Cariboo lake just outside of Likely?There is another beautiful spot!

In all the years I lived in that part of the world that is on spot I never got to.I've heard it's a beautiful lake,now I know it is!!!Hugh,have you ever been to Cariboo lake just outside of Likely?There is another beautiful spot!

Went into Quesnel lake a few times The falls at the head of the lake which is called Niagara Falls is just awsome...All I got a picture of the bottom of it..

The steam shovel is sure neat...

IMG_4718.jpg

IMG_4719.jpg

IMG_4672.jpg

I worked for a fella out at Big Lake,that had a gold claim up the Cariboo river from Cariboo Lake and Likely.It was a three hour trip up the river to his claim.That was some amazing country back in there,he said his claim was almost directly east of Barkerville.I can tell you this,this was really the middle of nowhere.Now, Likely there's a unique town,they say there's lots of draft dodgers from the Veitnam war living there.It sure is set in a beautiful spot though!!!!