ford fellow in the lead

55LINCOLN

mindless dribble
most posts ford fellow being chased by John & dale48merc

must be bored

when's summer

can I get a tattoo:confused::confused:

Did not know there was race but if there was it would not be fair. I could just post pictures if I wanted and I has a little over twenty-eight thousand of them but I is haveing a harder time to just remember exactly where each one of dem is stored.
I is of the though that if you want the place to be a success then one should participate in the site. I do try to make my post's constructive or of a good humour. I do like pictures and I do think most here enjoy what I put on for pictures. Lunch hour used up now so best git back to the shop..........

Hugh..................................................................................PTP

didn't mean to upset you Hugh
I just know some of the guys were wanting their high number posts back

Heck I was just short of 400
oh well we have lots of time to re-start

..OK...Which area has the most re-starts...That Prince George place seems to be surfacing a lot...Stan..

Yes Hugh we enjoy your posts and pictures. Keep them coming. I don't think he was thinking of you. But there are some folks that think this is a contest. But thats OK, we are here for the fun of it. As long as what they post, has some sort of meaning.

Yep ..keep them comming Hugh. Me puter crashed and I lost every F'n thing I had on it. Pic's, info, business stuff. Tax stuff you name it i had it. And she's all gone. I tried saving a bunch but it wouldn't copy crap to disc. Soooooo....I got pi$$ed off at it and wiped the whole $hit and caboodle and loaded on my recovery disks. It was either that or throw it out the window and shoot the step kid that come over and used me puter. Now I have a password just to get on it and land mines out in the yard.:eek::eek::eek:

Whew.......I'm ok now. I'm back on C.R.

Aero. 1 pi$$ed off SWOO

Yep ..keep them comming Hugh. Me puter crashed and I lost every F'n thing I had on it. Pic's, info, business stuff. Tax stuff you name it i had it. And she's all gone. I tried saving a bunch but it wouldn't copy crap to disc. Soooooo....I got pi$$ed off at it and wiped the whole $hit and caboodle and loaded on my recovery disks. It was either that or throw it out the window and shoot the step kid that come over and used me puter. Now I have a password just to get on it and land mines out in the yard.:eek::eek::eek:

Whew.......I'm ok now. I'm back on C.R.

Aero. 1 pi$$ed off SWOO

so thats why u have been MIA

deep breaths deep breaths

now exhale

re-start

Hugh I enjoy your pics and I don't see any competion here so don't take offence I think he was just making an observation.

I'm on holiday this week so I look in between doing jobs around the place here so next week I'll be as quiet as a lamb.

Areo I'm wondering if a computer wizzard might be able to bring your stuff back up, a bloke I was talking to once told me that everything is always still there and can be retrieved somehow. We use a different Computer for all our business records and banking stuff etc that is not hooked up on line, I don't even use that one because Jan is the book keeper. I hope you are able to get it back somehow.

Okay I'll take me bat and ball and go home then,:D

Cheers John

Last edited:
I ain't chasin' Hugh,that's just wrong!I chase wimmens!As fer posts,I just have been a little more talkative of late!!!!

OK, I've heard of a lot people with crashed computers lately. I've been meaning to do something about mine, just in case. Tomorrow I'm going to get an external hard drive and back up everything from my internal hard drive that I think is important, ie: business files, phone numbers, addresses and pictures. That way if the computer crashes, I've got it safe and sound on the external. Just a suggestion to all.

Carl

some guys must have more time than others. I find it tough enough just to get time to work on my cars.

Tis easy fer me. I work on cars all day and when stop fer a break or lunch tis easy to just log in and see what is happening. You can also split the page and cruise along at ebay and here also lookin for those elusive parts that you think ya needs.

Hugh......................PTP

I don't have alot time to sit on the computer,I work all day and usually try and get on when I get home,have dinner, then if there's nothing on the tube or if I don't head out to the shop,then I'm here.As for who's ahead of who,who cares!:D:D

:DGEEZE 14 days into it and fordfellow has 174 posts WOWThats 12.4 posts a day. Guessing you sleep for 8 hrs and eat 3x a day not including snacks gives you about 13 hrs left in a day :cool:about one post per hour. Is your computer in the John? Boggles one mind.
Bob

:DGEEZE 14 days into it and fordfellow has 174 posts WOWThats 12.4 posts a day. Guessing you sleep for 8 hrs and eat 3x a day not including snacks gives you about 13 hrs left in a day :cool:about one post per hour. Is your computer in the John? Boggles one mind.
Bob

Bob you will never catch uo as you have to share with Susie;)

Ifin ya think that is bad me other camera quit and it only had fourteen thousand picture's taken and now this new one has over eight thousand on it already so if the past is to repeat itself me camera is over half wore out. On the prospector's garage tour I took something like two hundred and fifty pictures in the one day and then posted I do not know how many on here under the events section.....It was a good day all around.... Limited to four pictures a post it add's up fast...Oh oh here go anudder post. It also helped that I took a typeing course and is great for my fingers as they hurt from so many years with air tools. Now if just could spell.........Sleeping for eight hours straight would sure leave a person siezed up.....

Hugh...............PTP

Last edited:
Mornin Hugh: You just post away...I is always lookin for a pic of another car...may just find the one I been lookin fer for 50 years...I had ta quit chasin wemans old stick just don't play hockey much anymore but me sandin arm kin still hold paper...that was shiny side up eh! eh!...:eek:

when I did my math you were answering another thread
by the time I posted i was already wrong
isn't technology great