FB access

JohnnyBgood

Supporting Member
So I broke down and signed up for FB under my handle that I use here…it allowed me to join and see a few things but I can’t comment or navigate too far without a cell phone number…I don’t own a cell phone..causes problems with my tin foil hat…if sent FB several messages asking for a way to access without a cell..no reply..any ideas as to how to do this without a cell phone ?

I only go on F.B on my desk top so maybe there is something in the settings there, my cell is for phone calls and texts and if I had my way I wouldn't have one either.

I only go on F.B on my desk top so maybe there is something in the settings there, my cell is for phone calls and texts and if I had my way I wouldn't have one either.
That's all I use a cell phone for.
However, going into the USA and back into Canada, cell phone is highly recommneded as one must fill in the ARRIVCan app and send it 72 hours in advance of arriving at the border.

I tried that link ..didn’t work or I don’t know what I’m doing..FB says it requires a cell number to confirm my account…so without a cell I guess I can’t have a account…but my account has no cell number so how are they going to confirm it?.lol…I only want to get on FB market place and CR site…never wanted a FB account until you guys started to tell about the vices you’ve found…and we all have to have our vices…hahaha..

Johnny: If you still have my email or cell # (from the station wagon tailgate debacle), touch base, and later when I get back, I'll fill you in on what I know;)

James

Johnny: If you still have my email or cell # (from the station wagon tailgate debacle), touch base, and later when I get back, I'll fill you in on what I know;)

James
Yeah I tend to not keep or remember anything for very long…I’m going to try a few things on my own over the next few days when I get a chance..if I can’t figure it out I will reach out..thanks.

Here's some more homework, study up, there WILL be a test! lol

**And SHAUNE: You mentioned you wanted BIG? There's an 8" Allied on Kijiji, it's in 'toon Town, they want $225 for it, no idea if that's the going rate?

567d2d6c-ff96-484a-9c62-896dfb924975