Fantastic service

JohnnyBgood

Supporting Member
3 years ago I had a chance to install the wiper motor I bought from Newport 4 years before. Well it didn’t work..I contacted the manufacturer and told them what happened. They sent me a new one free of charge no questions asked. Today I was adjusting my Lokar shifter that I bought 4 years before and I needed the special tool that came with it. Of course I had lost mine. Called them today and they are sending me a new adjustment tool...again no charge. It’s good to see these companies with great service policies. Would recommend and would buy from again.

Great thread Jonny, I’m sure we’ve all had bad experiences with ordering parts, it would be nice know the good ones.

For my Satellite, PG Classics has been great. I received my new seat vinyl over a year ago, opened them up, all looked good. Started wrapping the seats about two months ago and found the slips were not sewn right and the dimensions were off. Called them up about it, sent them pictures of them and the originals with the proper measurements and they thanked me for the info and said they’ed get started on a full new set and send them out to me.
National Moparts has also been great to deal with.