Endless Summer - Apple Valley Cruisers, Summerland, Sept 10, 2022

GFaRT

Supporting Member
Very good turnout today, probably well over 200 cars. But I'm very stingy with the camera film. only shot 3 cars. Sorry to those that want to see them all.

1yvNjcV.jpg

baxOfFH.jpg

KzLRh9U.jpg

V4k8vgd.jpg

I was told over 280 cars, but the park was full and a few were actually parked on the street, So a Fantastic turnout yesterday and a Beautiful day to Boot. :)

I almost bought this 1969 Ranchero GT 428 SCJ, 4-speed back in 1981-82 in North Vancouver. Low and behold it ends up at a Summerland car show. Had a chat with the owner and it's for sale, but for a bit more than the $3000 asking price from 42 years ago.

XiqLe6H.jpg

I almost bought this 1969 Ranchero GT 428 SCJ, 4-speed back in 1981-82 in North Vancouver. Low and behold it ends up at a Summerland car show. Had a chat with the owner and it's for sale, but for a bit more than the $3000 asking price from 42 years ago.

XiqLe6H.jpg
Not too many of those around. And what was the ask price?

I was told 200 total with the CJ and then it breaks down from there with models and options. His with that color and all the rest was 1of 2 built......and sold at Eagle Motors in Burnaby.

$68,500.00 which isn't to unreasonable.

I was told 200 total with the CJ and then it breaks down from there with models and options. His with that color and all the rest was 1of 2 built......and sold at Eagle Motors in Burnaby.

$68,500.00 which isn't to unreasonable.
Eagle Motors! Memories as I used to stagger out of the Admiral pub & wander through the lot.

My father bought a California Special from them new in 68. I remember as a 12 year old kid him and I going back to the dealership for some warranty work and in the showroom was a shiny new 1969 Cobra-Jet Mach 1. I was pleading with him to trade in the GT/CS for the Mach 1.......he wasn't having any of it.