Eliminators Rod Run

Stan

...This weekend, August 19,20 & 21 in Swift Current, Saskatchewan. At their Club facility 1255 North Railway Avenue west. Friday nite hospitallity, Saturday Poker Run, Show & Shine, Supper, Party good times. Sunday Breakfast. These guys put on a good event, good times lots of hospitallity. ... Free camping in their compound next to the Club Garage..
.... I will be there....
Stan. ........

Heading out to the run in Swift this afternoon. See you there Stan. Kelly is coming too with the coupe. Also a few other MooseJaw cars are headed up there on Sat morning. I am not hauling the trailer. 305 in the Willys wagon is too tired. Don't want to kill it just yet. Summer isn't over. Staying at the Westwind. Pat.

....The 31st Annual Eliminators Rod Run is now in the history books. Good times, great run. 114 cars registered. All the festivities were run out of their Club Garage. Excellent venue. These guys do a fantastic job. This is one of those Runs you keep going back to every year. Put a X on the calender. 3rd full weekend in August. Also check out their web site.
www.eliminators.ca
...And of course I grabbed a bunch of pictures....

Their Club facility

pic104Large.jpg

...And yes, they packed the building for a great roast beef supper an Saturday.....

pic106Large.jpg

pic105Large.jpg

...And we even camp for free in their compound next to the building....

pic004Large.jpg

...And the cars....

Winner of Mens choice....

pic100Large.jpg

...Winner of Ladies choice....

pic057Large.jpg

...Long Distance... some guy named Ollie from Ponoka......

pic074Large.jpg

...Missed the Best Truck award, I guess I was snoozin... No real Hard Luck Award as no one had any real Hard Luck :) ....so they passed it off as a bit of a joke............
I got lots of pictures to load here.... enjoy......
Stan. ....

You know me Stan. I've had 5-6-7's for 30 years, but you could've ran Ollie over with your little red wagon and brung me home that 58. N-I-C-E......

.... Myrna was in command of the wagon all afternoon.... Gonna hafta build one for her I guess.....
Stan. .........................

Last edited:
Stan .... I want the plans for that "Lil red wagon". I just have to have one... maybe two and make them "his n hers"?

...Well ya see its like this.... The plans for the wagon are rolling around in my head some where, and you really don't want go in there and have a look...... Sometimes it even scares me... :eek: .. But I did take a bunch of pictures during the build. Don't know if I should post them here, after all, its not really a car, just a novelty thing. But if interested, I'll do a thread on it....... And it looks like I'm going to build another one... but it has to be yellow.... YELLOW... ?? .. :rolleyes: Little Red Wagons are suppose to be.... RED.... :)
Stan. ...........

Stan...... Absolutely......... You can send them to me (I'll PM you the addy - if you lost it) as I would like to tackle it this winter. If you wish to do a thread on the site, I doubt that anyone would object?

Cheers & Beers

Thanks for sharin Stan looks like a nice little get together.. some nice tin there to.. btw nice ride that wagon is too!

Bash