Draggin's Car Show

Restorex

Just wondering how many guys here will be attending the Draggin's car show next weekend ( Easter ) in Saskatoon? I'm planning on heading up there Friday evening and attending the show on Saturday. Bash, are you going to have anything on display??

Terry

Last edited:
Would love to go but somehow don't think the little lady would like that right now....it is easter.

Just wondering how many guys here will be attending the Draggin's car show next weekend ( Easter ) in Saskatoon? I'm planning on heading up there Friday evening and attending the show on Saturday. Bash, are you going to have anything on display??

Terry

Nothing in the show of mine but should be popping in and out from time to time I only live a skip and a jump from there so easy to run back and forth. I have a fella coming to pick up an old chevy sometime on the weekend as well but if it works and we can hook up drop out for a visit?

Bash

567 guys wanted me to put my truck in for their club display this year, but have absolutely no time. Take lots of pics, Terry, and say hi for me to the guy with the black 56 Chevy truck. and whatever stories he tells you about me aren't true........

...I will be there Friday afternoon. Busiest time of the Show but its the only spare time I have all weekend.....
Stan. ...........

Will any members from this forum have anything on display at the show? Not sure what time we'll be there on Saturday now so it would be hard to make plans to meet up with anyone.

I'll be there most of the day wearing a black Terry"s Music Services jacket. Hope to meet up with you there Terry (restorex), also hope to bump into keith as well, know my buddies would love to see his cars

I might be there, not sure I want to do an 8 hr drive, but if I do go south for it. I'll be the guy hopping around on crutches and a black, Old Guys Rule T shirt.

Crap Shaune I just saw the thread where you explained what happened!! Not sure how I missed it? That sucks hope you get better soon and glad your not in worse shape!! Perhaps we will see you down here?

Bash

Well I guess we'll be there on Friday now. If anyone would be interested in hookin' up there, send me an email with your cell # and I'll either text you or give you a shout if the wife isn't rushing me through the show.
schicker_t at hotmail dot com

What no pics yet...someone sleeping at the switch.......tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap....

How does a seasoned car nut forget to take a camera to a show????? :p

Btw Bash...did you see the specs on those wheels I'm selling?