Draggins 2015

shaune

Supporting Member
Easter weekend is fast approaching, the symbolic start to a prairie cruise season (symbolic only as winter might linger).
Leave your snow boots at home, dig out your runners, maybe keep the toque......who's coming out to Praire Land this weekend ?
I like fridays, through the supper hour the crowds thin.

Neil, I will probably call you when I get in the city. Oh and Trent says I should drop around his place $$$$$$$$ :p

Cleaned up and ready to go.

Got my car into the building and set up in our spot.
Have the Premium location,:)
I am right inside the entrance, 1st car you see coming in.

Shaune ya just blew past me there... are you planning to be back to the show Saturday? Give me a ring and perhaps we could go see Trent? He will be there again I am sure.

Bash

DSCN9530_zpszdeqtlcq.jpg

Last edited:
Winner 1st in Class and Custom sweepstakes

DSCN9521_zpsfm1ramkm.jpg

DSCN9520_zpsg8hn66jk.jpg

DSCN9523_zpsegse8aus.jpg

2nd in Roadster
DSCN9531_zpshmkkybnx.jpg

2nd in Street Rod Coupe
DSCN9528_zps3toq1tew.jpg

DSCN9545_zpsbeplcty2.jpg

DSCN9546_zpsmfpt8z4z.jpg

DSCN9550_zpssb4suzax.jpg

1st in Street Rod coupe, best engine compartment, best upholstery, plus a few others I can't recall.
DSCN9540_zpsi9uahtz1.jpg

Bash

Last edited:
I was there from 2 till 7:30. Chatted with some friendly folks but I didn't take one picture :p.
Saw some nice stuff again this year. Not as many out of province cars so it was nice to see more "local" cars. The policy of changing displays works, other than the race cars which we see each year it's nice to see new displays.
Only a couple displays made me think....hmmm maybe not show quality but otherwise......a nice show again.
Our bash n scratch always has an entourage when in public ;):D.

Entourage!!.... hell that's no entourage.. people know me around here and know how I am (lost) so they are always telling me where to go! :confused:

Bash

ps Shaune sent you an email.

Last edited:
Not that I'm "greedy", demanding, have high expectations....got more pics?

Thanks for posting...so far. :D

Looks like a good quality all round show, nice rides there. Thanks for the Pic's Bash.
Was Donna with you Bash and he was seeing double :D:D:D

Not that I'm "greedy", demanding, have high expectations....got more pics?

Thanks for posting...so far. :D

I do have a few more I will try to get em posted tomorrow however I did not take as many as past years.. sorry.
No John she stayed home with a cold, she is feeling pretty miserable. I know when she passes up a shopping trip with her sister she must be feeling pretty tough and her sis from Calgary is in for Easter!

Bash

Last edited:
One of the local car clubs "The Kings Men" had their 50th anniversary display in the show. Here are some photos.

Keith Lee's 48? woodie
DSCN9555_zpsi0xcq5nl.jpg

Dwain Pezderic's 37
DSCN9561_zps2qsgkjw7.jpg

Dwain's 41 GMC
DSCN9560_zpsz4okzn6z.jpg

Ralph Blackwell's Pannel
DSCN9558_zps72gsl7e0.jpg

Howie Salisbury's 40 sedan
DSCN9559_zpsdhvfe6de.jpg

Howie's 27 T
DSCN9545_zpsbeplcty2.jpg

Doug Bodnar's convert
DSCN9557_zpsf7en0kic.jpg

Bob Ball's 40
DSCN9554_zpszyof245m.jpg

John Wilk's Model A
DSCN9553_zpsh8zsw5mw.jpg

John's 38 Dodge PU
DSCN9556_zpsfp3gbf7g.jpg

Congrats on 50 years of enthusiasm fellas!

Bash

DSCN9543_zps0yovo2pi.jpg

DSCN9542_zps3qen25sk.jpg

Picked up a second in roadster class this car was built 20 ish years ago no piece on this car is post 1957.
DSCN9532_zpssjqzmgxr.jpg

Picked up a second in street rod sedan
DSCN9527_zpskv2gxudp.jpg

Picked up a third in street rod coupe.
DSCN9526_zpsegbbzw9h.jpg

DSCN9525_zpsfwwgoo43.jpg

A very nice 37 out of Calgary winner in Street rod sedan.
DSCN9522_zpswyzkuokq.jpg

DSCN9524_zpsoax2u0ac.jpg

Last edited:
This car has been around for 45 years, (picked up 4 or 5 awards at show) remaining a local car but going through a few changes along the way. It was cool to see the history of it, however there are a couple pieces of the puzzle yet to be documented to complete it. The present owner is trying to track down the remaining photos to complete the photo history.

DSCN9540_zpsi9uahtz1.jpg

DSCN9538_zpswwzp3jh8.jpg

DSCN9534_zpssqmgsm97.jpg

DSCN9535_zpsx68ta4w5.jpg

DSCN9536_zpsbqfobwxr.jpg

DSCN9537_zps26ejzhtj.jpg

Present owner
DSCN0136_zps2rc9oyeg.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see Shauns Cadillac frame all dressed up and ready for the body and his Riv is just as nice