Draggins 2011

Bash and scratch

Supporting Member
Took some time away from the turkey and fixings to check out the Draggins car show.. took some pix for those interested...

DSCN0670.jpg

DSCN0671.jpg

DSCN0672.jpg

DSCN0673.jpg

DSCN0674.jpg

DSCN0675.jpg

DSCN0676.jpg

DSCN0677.jpg

DSCN0678.jpg

Thanks for the views Neil, I missed it again but now i have seen the highlights.

Thanks for the pics Bash, looks like it was a great show. I like the 56 Meteor Crown, if I remember correctly, it has 83 Lincoln underpinnings. Is the show still held at Sask Place?

Thanks for setting those up Bash, I see a few you might have had a bit of a hand in eh. Some very nice rides there, I see you mate went with the caps a white walls ..... looks great.

I was checking out the front on that 50 Pontiac sports coupe, it looks like a bit of effort has gone in there. It is a shame some guys put those big ugly signs in front of their cars when the public want to look at the car and the sign is secondary, however your mates is postioned so it doesn't block the view of the public.

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to post pics.Love car shows nice to see some different cars and no turners.Lots of real nice cars but i like that 39 ford 2 door.

Thanks for the pics Bash, looks like it was a great show. I like the 56 Meteor Crown, if I remember correctly, it has 83 Lincoln underpinnings. Is the show still held at Sask Place?

Nope.. its now held at the Prarieland buildings on the Exhibition grounds. same location as the Super Run but indoors. Its been there for a few years now.

Bash

...Thanks for the pictures there Bash. I made a run to the Show on Friday... Didn't see ya walking around thou.......
Stan. ...........

Sure liked the 58 Fairlane, and then the 56 Meteor.. but then the Chrome Pickle.. Wow. And that 58 Buick just goes on and on. So much to appreciate! Love those roadsters too....