Clean rebuilt 300 hp 350

Bash and scratch

Supporting Member
Posting for a fellow member. Member got lost since the new format.

Hey guys this is a GM crate engine, 350cid, standard bore, 4 bolt mains, zero miles since heads bearings and rings have been done. Flex plate and engine stand included with sale. $1200. Located in Saskatoon, pickup probably best as shipping something this heavy $$$. Selling as health reasons dictate he will no longer be building another rod.

He will also have 39 Ford trim pieces coming up for sale soon. I will post those photos as I get them.

Anyone interested post here and I will hook the two of you up.

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 72
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 71
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Johnny you could be right, I thought that the price on this was phenomenal and it would sell quite quickly. He just wants it out of his shop, pretty much. These things are priced at $6000 - 8000. A steal at $1200.

Sounds like a good price to me. I would throw that oil filter in the recycle bin with the pop cans though and put a wix on there before starting it up the first time.

Sounds like a good price to me. I would throw that oil filter in the recycle bin with the pop cans though and put a wix on there before starting it up the first time.
I trie4d a wix on my '49 & 10 sec later it blew off & left a garage floor covered. Must have been a thread issue as the cross ref with puro worked fine.