Classics on Kent in Lindsay

shorts

Real good show. Most people get there at 5am in the morning to get a good spot. I was able to hit and run (get in/get out quickly). Lots of nice original 50's cars. Hard to take pictures of this show with so many people. This one is for John from Oz. Hope you are doing better.

100_2083.jpg

100_2082.jpg

100_2081.jpg

100_2080.jpg

100_2079.jpg

100_2078.jpg

100_2077.jpg

100_2076.jpg

100_2075.jpg

100_2074.jpg

100_2073.jpg

100_2072.jpg

100_2071.jpg

100_2070.jpg

100_2069.jpg

It was a really good show. I heard some people talking about the possibility of there being 1,000 cars there today. I'm not sure about 1,000 cars, but I know that it was packed. And that doesn't include all of the British cars that were there for the Brits in the Park show. I'm guessing that there were about another 200-250 British cars in the park. There were also motorcycles on display as well.

Thanks for the pics! I did not make it out there yesterday, looks like I missed a great show.

Mate thanks for thye pics, there were surely a few cars there I wouldn't getting caught crusing in, nice old town to.

Thanks again.

Great photos Mark, looks like an excellent show as well. Lindsay is a very nice setting for an event like this too. Now, to top it off there were two 59 Mercury's there as well, never would have thought that would happen. When I had mine on the road"both times I owned it over the coarse of 20 years, never saw another one on the road"ever"! Some other very nice 50's cars there as well, if I hadn't have been in Syracuse I would have loved to have been there as well.
Chris.

I arrived late but was lucky enough to get a spot on a side street with shade!Man it was hot, I heard we set a record high temperature.

This is my favourite show! Last year I won a Gallon of Ice Cream and this year I won a $40 gift certificate at a Smitty's Restaurant.
That's easy points with the wife, just take her out and strap on the feed bag!
It's all about the stomach!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. 52 Ford with a glasstop is kinda different. Nice cars there.

Atomsplitter I saw you leaving when I was gettin there wish the guys on the forum had some way to identify them like a small Canadian Rodder Hot Rod Community sticker or some thing like that. I see people seatting behind there cars if I knew they where on the forum I would stop and talk to them it would be nice to put a face or car to the name on the forum. My name is Mark and I drive a Black 78 Pontiac Grand Prix see you guys at the show.

Mark, I've seen your car a few times now at recent shows.
Maybe I need to invest in a Canadian Rodder T-shirt so I stand out!
I have some HAMB t-shirts but most of those guys live in the US.

Hope to meet up with you and the rest of the local guys some day soon.
I'm Ron with the flat black '48 Chevy truck.

Hey Mark,
I saw your Grand Prix on the side street. It looks pretty good, especially with the wheels & tires that you've got on it. I took a picture of it. I had my T shirt on from the 2010 tour, and I had the tour stickers on the car. I spent so much time wandering around though, that I didn't spend very much time by my car, and by 2:00PM the heat had gotten to me, and I decided to head home.

Great pics
thanks for taking them and sharing with us all
some sweet rides and with Ontario plates to boot
saw a couple of rat rods , anyone have experience with the law and them
what are the rules in Ontario, or does the law look the other way:D
Thanks