Canadian Hot Rod and Classics Magazine article

47convert

I've been collecting old pictures of Hot Rods from around the Windsor area for a few years now, and I figured I had enough pics of cars and guys that used to be The Tecumseh Push Rods car club to do a magazine article. This was a great old club that was formed back in about 1953 or '54 and they had state of the art cars back then. Most of them are still around and a lot of them are still into cars of some sort. Terry Denomme, of Canadian Hot Rods and Classics says my article will be in the next issue. I've never done anything like that before so I'm pretty happy about it. Hope you guys catch it and enjoy reading about these local pioneers of our hobby.

That sounds like it will be an excelent article to read...........I should get that magazine...............
Hugh...........

Any picture's yet of your Meteor........

Nope. Mike said him had it in one of his post's here somewhere...........Even said it was a convertable and the year and all BUT NO PICTURE'S yet.........You know how I kin read pictures..........
Hugh...........

I just went back to check case I was wrong again but it was in Mike's second post. I do so like a 51 Meteor and in a convertable also...

Hugh..................................................................................PTP

Now how the H E double hockey stix did I miss that??

Mikey lad .....Does ya got her home yet?? Where's the pics?? What am I..an orphan?? :D:D:D:D

Sounds like a great article Mike..good for you ..:cool::cool:

Aero...Even an Orphan has friends to share secrets..:rolleyes:

good news mike, can't wait to read it. i'm sure there will be some names i know, although it was waaaaayyy before my time. i'm sure my dear old daddy would know them, if he was still here. he'd have been 100 years young in january.

I look forward to reading that article, I like the older style rods more than my style of rod. I saw the Lil red roadster from Vancouver Island at Kamloops and that car was just the bees knees, he started building that in 52 or 53. I think they had more style back then and all home done, they couldn't just ring up and order parts like today.

Hugh, mate you should subcribe to that magazine that way you wont miss an issue and it is a good interesting mag with a wide variety of stories.

Cheers, John

414928c1.jpg

Preview

Last edited:
Now how the H E double hockey stix did I miss that??

Mikey lad .....Does ya got her home yet?? Where's the pics?? What am I..an orphan?? :D:D:D:D

Yeh, the cat's outa the bag. Not home yet and so, no pics but I'll drag her home soon and now I know how to post pics! Hey