Big Thank You

Tooltime

Supporting Member
Frank
I would like to thank you for all the time and effort that you put into the tour "Gone Roddin 08". As last year it all went extremely well and as we get ready to finish up tomorrow on behalf of the Napanee contingent we enjoyed ourselves tremendously:):)
Again THANK YOU
Tim and Di

....wow, Frank, you've set the bar really high and the months of planning with all the details, sure made a great weekend....
Many thanks to Frank, Judy, Jamie, Stacey......and to 32Moe55 for his generosity and his fabulous raconteur skills regarding his early days in the band, identfying different kinds of cows, different kinds of grains, crop rotation, birthing of piglets, and farm tractor history. The whole package made an unforgettable long weekend.....
Many thanks....

Frank,Judy ,Jamie and Stacey THANK YOU for a great weekend.Frank the work you put into this shows with all the smiling faces.
Homer

Many thanks to Frank, Judy, Jamie, Stacy and anyone else who helped out with the weekend tour. We had a blast.
Gary & Sylvia

P.S. I bet we were the only ones that went through Bellville twice!!

I'd like to add our thanks to Frank, Judy, Jamie & Stacey for all of their efforts. Beth and I had a great time. We really felt like we were in a big rolling car show. The people were great, and the route & scenery were fantastic. Our only regret was that we couldn't participate for the whole 4 days. Thanks again.

Frank and Jude, thanks again for all the hard work and sleepless nights. the tour went off without a hitch. Thanks for letting us use the trailer !!!

Thanks to everyone that made the tour another great success!!! Without you, the Canadian Rodder family, we wouldn't have a tour. Also like to say thanks to the Rodders that came out for only a day or two. It says lot when when people make the trek for a day or two even if they can't make the entire event. With 66 cars registered for the event I would have to say that Canadian Hot Rod tours are gaining momentum. Who wants another? We certainly got a pretty good idea from a show of hands so lets hear from others that weren't able to make this run.

What can I say, what a great bunch of friends we have on this site!!

Sounds like you should almost know how to drive that F truck now Jamie. Cool to see you running the back door for stragglers still mate. Yea I'm hoping to be there this time next year, see you then. Looks like a good time was had by all of you.

Cheers, John

Mary and I would like to add our thanks and appreciation to "the Big Four". You do a hell of a job. THANK YOU!!! Again, it was a great trip due to all the hard work up front.
Jamie....09... Of Course!!!

Frank, Add me & Cooter and the Sudbury crew as grateful participants to the Gone Roddin Weekend, Lookin forward to Moncton next year......we are goin' aren't we, Rodfather????????????

Frank, Add me & Cooter and the Sudbury crew as grateful participants to the Gone Roddin Weekend, Lookin forward to Moncton next year......we are goin' aren't we, Rodfather????????????

Oh my, you mentioned Moncton '09, got to get cracking on the Studie or I won't be making her.
I'd like to have gone this year but the monies are tight and there's to much needs doing around here.

Last edited:
:DFrank it's been a slice.Suzy and I had a great time .You guys did a great job . Everyone else pretty well sum'd it up .
Bob:D

To All, thanks for the kind words. It was a great time all things considered.

Now, on to the next event.........

34ford, congrats on having your car out. Well done