Besant Park 2011

Stan

...Besant Park just a few minutes west of Moose Jaw on the #1 was the place to be Sunday Afternoon. This has to be the nicest park in the middle of the prairies. And once a year us car guys get together there for a Sunday afternoon and do... basically nothing... relax, shoot the breeze, relax, have a cold one, relax, ... just enjoy the day. Way over 100 cars this year.... And the weather was great. Plus 32c... soft breeze.... I grabbed some pictures....
... I'll steal the first few here. Yep, thats my 47 Ford Pickup, and my Genuine 1955 Radio Flyer Wagon... enjoying the day.......
Stan. .........................

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

072.jpg

073.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

...more... note the people sitting doing... basically nothing... but relaxing.....

025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

Thanks Stan, looks like a nice day to be sipping a quiet cold one, how did you manage to get Pat out of the shed. Good on you guys.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting Stan. Looks like a fun day. I, for one, always enjoy looking at your truck.

Was a great day and good turnout, 139 cars. Was nice just to sit back in a lawn chair and relax. Needed that. Thanks for the pics Stan. I don't need to post mine now. Pat

Cool pictures love that 47 pickup thanks for posting Stan. Not one cry baby WHATS GOING ON ?:D

What a awesome looking truck Stan, and the wagon too. Looks like a great day with a variety of quality rides. Thanks for posting pics. Revy

...It was good way to spend a Sunday in the Park. Should do it more often. And I had to show my new toy, The Radio Flyer. Just finished it and it was the first time out for it. Its a hoot.....
Stan. ..............

IMG_18081280x960.jpg