BC events this year ( or not)

Nothing cancelled for later in the summer, looks promising. Did not see the Radium Hot Springs show in September listed

Does look promising. I want to attend at least one in BC this year in the interior . Ive booked a hotel in Radium for the 2nd weekend in Sept in anticipation. 🤞Its a great show.

Does look promising. I want to attend at least one in BC this year in the interior . Ive booked a hotel in Radium for the 2nd weekend in Sept in anticipation. 🤞Its a great show.
Just to let you know the Radium show was always on the third sat in sept, if its a go that will be the 21st

Just to let you know the Radium show was always on the third sat in sept, if its a go that will be the 21st
Yes

My Mistake. I was going by the High River show that follows it thinking HR was the third weekend when it is actually the 4th.
I did book it for the 3rd sat with motel from Sept 17 - 19.

Geography lesson....Last time I looked, Radium is not in the BC interior but in the Columbia Valley between the Rocky Mountains and the Purcell Mountains. The BC Interior is the Okanagan area, quite a few hours to the west.:oops:

Brian....Lee’s comment is just a figure of speech. People say PG is way far north when in fact it is called the central interior. Watson Lake is somewhat north.....

Brian, I never was one to pay attention in school, probably because too much partying at Peachfest every summer in the 80's.Lol. I AM familiar with the interior 😃

My comment was referring to the Okanogan area , particularly Penticton, Summerland for a summer cruise.

The mention of Radium is in response to Shaunes point about the show not mentioned.

Them there's the area between Columbia and the Central, Creston to Trail and Nelson, New Denver Nakusp the beautiful part of the Interior.
Fred

Update for Sechelt airport drag races. The runway is being repaved starting this month through the middle of July.
The club will be meeting with the district to determine what happens after that.

If it's a go in june I think I'll take in Canal Flats show to see what thate all about. Says there is a burn out pit.
In other news I've read, those who know what Libby Mt. is about on the friday night of their show in august.
Its all changed, slow cruise, no booze etc,,, who wouldda thought, Montana,, civilized?
Fred

If it's a go in june I think I'll take in Canal Flats show to see what thate all about. Says there is a burn out pit.
In other news I've read, those who know what Libby Mt. is about on the friday night of their show in august.
Its all changed, slow cruise, no booze etc,,, who wouldda thought, Montana,, civilized?
Fred
Re Libby MT: New sheriff in town? . Or he got supreme sh?t for allowing what he did.
(Note: the sheriff was very car friendly, allowed you to walk around with a beer as long as you didn't act like an idiot, in fact he would sit down with you to have one too on occasion, on the Friday installed stop signs at all Main Street intersections to allow 100 foot burnouts, then onto the next stop sign.)

I think the whole police force was/is in the local car club. Something changed. There is a local guy in that club I'll have track him down and get the lowdown.
Fred

Latest rumor has Deuce Days 2022 on with a newer group & advice from Al C. Lets hope!