Batmobile

JohnnyBgood

Supporting Member
This just showed up on Kijiji...has a real turbine engine. Guy says it runs and drive great. Only wants $29 K for it...and he has only joined Kijiji yesterday. He says if I send him a $5000 deposit he will have it delivered to my house. I can pay him the rest of the money then. He wants only cash though. Holly cow Batman..this sounds like a deal...eh.
3F6D3A68-6E4B-4E46-892D-ACF3467B2624.jpeg

I might out bid you, sorry. I am going to send him $5500....I want a bat mobile. Be a great car for our crime watch patrols.

If I had extra time I might be tempted to have a little fun . Hopefully no one falls for it . KIJIJI should bee contacted .

I’ve contacted them before..sometimes they do stuff..other times not so much...

Last edited:
I actually sat in the real Batmobile at a show once. Very very cool. Security pulled me out very rudely I might add before I got a picture. Another one off the old bucket list ...eh..

This just showed up on Kijiji...has a real turbine engine. Guy says it runs and drive great. Only wants $29 K for it...and he has only joined Kijiji yesterday. He says if I send him a $5000 deposit he will have it delivered to my house. I can pay him the rest of the money then. He wants only cash though. Holly cow Batman..this sounds like a deal...eh.View attachment 3075
Would have been better if the seller's user name was Joker....

This just showed up on Kijiji...has a real turbine engine. Guy says it runs and drive great. Only wants $29 K for it...and he has only joined Kijiji yesterday. He says if I send him a $5000 deposit he will have it delivered to my house. I can pay him the rest of the money then. He wants only cash though. Holly cow Batman..this sounds like a deal...eh.View attachment 3075

JBG: Just tell him you're local, and can be there in a couple hours with a trailer, and see how long before he "Ghosts" you :)

click to enlarge

Barris and crew working on the batmobile

Attachments

• May be an image of 4 people and car.jpeg
    May be an image of 4 people and car.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 17