Article 4 In The Series

The smiles on the faces tell it all. THANKS Frank,Judy ,Jamie and last but not least Stacey . Just to look at the pictures bring back a lot of good memories.
Frank you could have left out the boo bear.(Thanks Wayne?)
Grant and Barb

Thanx for the memories,Frank!The tour was a very cool experience!I still say we should have one from the west to the east.

Frank,
The 4th installment sure brings back memories. Like Jack said.... we started out on a rod run and ended up a group of friends.... by this time that was really starting to show in the pictures, and we were having fun with every turn of the wheel. Thanks again to all the people we met, for the wonderful memories, and Cher and I look forward to seeing everyone on "Points East".
Clarke

hell,... us PTP boys put on the least "smiles",... an' got the most bang fer our buck,... i'm thinkin'.... whatta crew!!... stuff like that cannot be duplicated!! an' a year later,.... still,.. thankyou!!! what a hoot!!!...........

That's a lot of work there Frank, Thanks.

Ahh Yes the fantastic memories, Far out it's a wonder the camera still worked after getting my ugly mug into the lens.

Thanks to all you folks on the organising crew and making it possible to make some of the neatest friends and bunch of people a man could travel with or could ever meet.

Cheers, John

Frank,
I'm not doing this forever you know....Thanks for doing this. I read the post and looked at the pics and a little tear came to my eye.
Davey.....YEP 'What a crew!!!!"

As said soon after the tour, and it still rings true....much thanks for the write ups and pictures; what a humbling event to be apart of! Met many people, enjoyed the stories and the sights!!
Thanks to all who contributed and were able to put this all together. (another great place for the thumbs up 'smiley')
Way cool Frank:D
Thanks!!