Another sad note today

John in Oz

On another sad note today. Bedford Tim (as he is known as on this site) recieved sad news mid morning that his nephew had been killed in a shark attack. Peter who is Tims nephew was only 16 and because the teachers were having stop work meeting, so Peter and his mate went for a body board surf at the beach near where he lived to fill in time while the teachers were not working. Tim was quite close to his nephew. Peter was the youngest son of Tim's sister.

Buy the sound of it a Bull Shark got at him and he bled to death before he could get to hospital.

I am only going by what I heard on the T.V. news tonight so it was a very sad day at the workshop today.

Our condolences go to the family. John

Last edited:
such a tragedy, espicially at such a young age. our family will have tim, his sister and their extended family in our thoughts. please extend our most sincere condolences to all of them. tom

Yes a very sad day when you lose some one so young.Please extend our condolences

Good lord I just heard that on the news this morning. when the time is right. put a beer in Tims hand and offer my sad condolances would ya please John

John, what a tragedy. So sorry to hear that. Condolences from my family to his at this time of need. 16 is so young.

Carl

I just read the article (along with an article on 3 children found dead in their home in BC :( ). Please include my condolences along with the rest of the Canadian Rodder community's.

John, sorry to hear that. I am sure all the members of this board are saddened by this news.

As others have said, I'd like to add my condolences to Tim and family. Such a tragedy for one too young.

What can I say that is different from what everyone else has already said. Our thoughts are with you in this time of need.

PeterB

This tragedy was reported on the news in Canada. What a loss, and so sudden and needless. My condolences to the family.

Condolences.

John, please add my thoughts of condolences to the family. What a loss at such a young age. God speed young man.

Bgbkwndo.

We can't even imagine the horror Tim is going thru. Losing a child is the worst. Our condolences. Pat and Diane