A car to purchase......

Ford_Fellow

I finds a car I would like to have so of to old Vancouver town on a mission to make the purchase. The GPS takes me right to the spot. There she sits. Starts her up. What was that little rattle I heard. Only supposed to fifty thousand miles on this jewel. What is that smell beside's the air freshner..Mold and more mold and a smoker also..The fan makes sick grindin sounds.. Kin hear it cause the radio does not work. Two inches of water on the floor in the rear. Yup she was kept inside. A plus is the floor must be good cause the water did not leak out on one side. What about the other side. Carpet wore out where not moldy. Broken windshield but only where you want to look out..Wrong size tires but held air.. Front bumper bent and rear needs rechrome....Broken tailight but only on one side.......Yup she was cherrry all right............A cherry pit maybe......Finale thought is granny drove her farther and harder and put her away wet. After a little talkin he offers the car to me for less than he has been told he can have from another prospective purchaser....Yup him just another fibber...No snow here and not realey raining so wonder what mischief I will git inta ta night.......
I was so feeling down a car. There is hope before you go past Hope on the way home.......................
Hugh.................................PTP

Uh,.................Hughie, I don't think you should drive in that
condition.

Come on Hugh,,, you need another project right?? Now pray tell..what was this little jem you where looking at. Rodder minds what to know.

A T-Top T-Bird that was supposed to have eighty thousand kilometers on it and was kept inside most of its life. More like one hundred and eighty thousand by the wear and tear and sound of the motor when it started.....
It was bad enough that not even bother with a picture and I like's picture's.
Hugh...................................PTP

Uh,.................Hughie, I don't think you should drive in that
condition.

Yur right on......Will check the sell adds..........Vission is all misty.....May be able to find salvation..........

Hugh.................PTP

sorry bout yer luck pal, that does frost yer wiskers when ya drive fer 9 hours over a line of B.S

I think you should drink coffee tonight. the kind ya make me!!

I is consolin me self with some Bacardi Breezer and has a good supply of coffee stuff fer the mornin cause at me boys place in Squamish......

Hugh...............................PTP

sounds like the 14hr trip to ossyous draging the trailer, the guy was full of crap and just waisted a week of my life!

sorry hugh i know how it feels:mad:

what dwayne sez!!............ a thousand miles on a line o' bullshit!!!........ but'..... we keep comin' back fer more!!..... gawd,... ain't we a tuff bunch??!!...............

Oh Hugh:(....Maybe it was for the best...It may be time fer a change..Say Have you driven a Buick lately.:eek:...I have a really nice cat that would fit you ...you know yah can't never trust them FORD owners or them kind of automobiles....you need to see the lite afore it too late..and tis getin dark out fer some of us...:p

So.....did you buy it?

Nope. It was supposed to be a driver and he was stuck on it was a low milage well taken care of car and I believed him..Granny if it was his granny drove it an extra hundred thousand...and did not mind a lot of mold I guess.

Hugh...................PTP

was there mold on granny to

what year bird was u lied about

we don't treat people like that here in the patch

only honest injuns here:eek::eek:;)

Last edited:
Oh Hugh:(....Maybe it was for the best...It may be time fer a change..Say Have you driven a Buick lately.:eek:...I have a really nice cat that would fit you ...you know yah can't never trust them FORD owners or them kind of automobiles....you need to see the lite afore it too late..and tis getin dark out fer some of us...:p

Kin what ya means Chuck....Started out in a Buick and it was a fifty three roadmaster two door hardtop with the little arial on the front of the roof in the center and all ya had to do was step on the gas pedal and her start up and it was a go situation and a smooth ride. Maybe Chuck......

Hugh.................................PTP

was there mold on granny to

what year bird was u lied about

we don't trat people like that here in the patch

only honest injuns here:eek::eek:;)

It was a seventy eight. I like the seven eight nine T Birds and the sixty four and five Birds......

Hugh................PTP

I know the feelin drug me tailer three times to prince only to bring it back emty

This was supposed to be a turn key and go situation so down I come's with the boss and Roo and spend a day at me boys and pick up the car and back in Prince fer monday morn. Had I brought the trailer I could have brought back me Edsel which is just accross the line in Washinton.

Hugh......................PTP

what dwayne sez!!............ a thousand miles on a line o' bullshit!!!........ but'..... we keep comin' back fer more!!..... gawd,... ain't we a tuff bunch??!!...............

I not sure bout the tough bunch stuff if I listen to me warden's explanation but I duz have selective hearing down to a science and only hear what I wants from that department..Do not get it wrong as her is good fer me and I need's her to keep me in line but will do what gotta do or just gonna do anyway........I bad.

Hugh.....................PTP