#72 StreetStock Not racing this year.....

Streetstock72

For those that know us Barry Regan(crewchief) and my self(Paul MacDonald) will not be racing the 75 chevelle/68 C10 truck this season but we will be going to rod runs ,cruises,shows instead... So you will see Barry & his wife and myself and my wife running around the province in our street rods instead of #72 Casper..

I guess you will have a good season of cruising and taking in events then, good for you.

How is your daughter getting on with her truck, if memory serves me correct she was building a Pickup to wasn't she.

How is your daughter getting on with her truck, if memory serves me correct she was building a Pickup to wasn't she.

She has been buying parts for it and when she gets time like on holidays she is going back at it.She has the disc brakes on the front and PB unit on,we had been waiting on stainless steel brake lines and the wrong ones showed up and the brake line dealer is ill so we are just waiting to hear back from him.

Hey Paul
It's too bad you're not racing but seeing as you are looking at other types of fun with your cars, give me a shout at the shop . 604 594 6800 We've got a few rod runs & a rally on the go that may interest you.

I gave up racing years ago & took up touring & rally racing instead. I love it
Cheers

Hey Paul
It's too bad you're not racing but seeing as you are looking at other types of fun with your cars, give me a shout at the shop . 604 594 6800 We've got a few rod runs & a rally on the go that may interest you.

I gave up racing years ago & took up touring & rally racing instead. I love it
Cheers

Thanks! will due

I guess you will have a good season of cruising and taking in events then, good for you.

Tiffany nfinished her truck last year.it only took her 11years to build it and is it beautiful.

Where did you race?
I raced street stock in Saskatoon 1982-3 then moved to late model, it was called super stock back then.
I was quite competitive in Street but mid pack at best in Super.
FB_IMG_1602534074219.jpg
FB_IMG_1602534037315.jpg

We raced at SunvallySpeedway,Motoplex Speedway (Vernon BC),Penticton Speedway,AgassizSpeedway & MerrittSpeedway and then l was the track announcer at MerrittSpeedway for 3 years now retired from racing to build my 68 GMC truck.