2015 JALOPY JAM UP~~~FRONTIER GHOST TOWN.

Great photos, David.....thanks....

Good gosh, every model A coupe and Deuce coupe in Ontario must have been there.....:)

Thanks you guys for posting the photos! The show looks like a great gathering and some really nice cars to boot.

....Brian (Bracketeer) remarked that he must live in another universe since he had never seen even half of the Deuces before....hahaha. Last year most of the advertising was by word-of-mouth. This year they did more than that and the event just exploded. I mean you could point your camera anywhere and get pix of the coolest and most creative cars.
And for me, it's way more fun than Deuce Day....

Thanks for the pics and link to more.

Much better day than last year.

That gold Merc custom really caught my eye.

Lots of rides with no front plate, does Ontario allow that? Or they from where?

Front plates are required in ontario, if you can afford the 132 dollar fine go for it.
I personally can not take the chance, they do target missing plates around here.

The Merc, was in my opinion the best I have ever seen. Everthing about it was perfect.
There were a number of out of province and country cars at the show.

....the reach of that show included Calgary (Cword made a great entrance), Washington State, Texas, New York State, Ohio, and many more. The Merc was one of those amazing customs that looks impossibly perfect....you just can't take your eyes off it, really.....
I should also mention that Bracketeer is from another universe if you have seen his Model A. It is truly outstanding.....

Great pics , thanks .....that's up in my old neck of the woods and I didn't know anything about it .

T

Many Thanks guys!,On behalf of Jay Tyrrell, Brandon Roberts and myself.. we were extremely pleased on the show..Hope all had a good time!.Our friend Matt Barnes,…. captured the "Spirit" of the show. We thank E V E R Y O N E ….. who helped out and attended

EDITED:

Need more pics of it....please. :D

P1010403.JPG