2012 Nova Scotia Events

Thanks for posting, if everything works right I will be passing thru N.S. in August, destination Oshawa Autofest.

There's also the Graves Island Car Show ( Chester ) which is not listed on the schedule you posted.

The show is usually a week or two after the Father's Day ( Coastal Cruisers ) Bridgewater S&S, but I can't confirm the date.

This show tends to bring out cars from Halifax and East that do not make the Father's Day S&S at Bridgewater.

Well worth attending.

There's also the Graves Island Car Show ( Chester ) which is not listed on the schedule you posted.

The show is usually a week or two after the Father's Day ( Coastal Cruisers ) Bridgewater S&S, but I can't confirm the date.

This show tends to bring out cars from Halifax and East that do not make the Father's Day S&S at Bridgewater.

Well worth attending.

I agree with your comments. The Graves Island Show is one of my favourites. Love the french fries, but you have to get them early.

And on another note, Don Garlits loves Studebakers. Really, there's a sign stating so. I only photographed a portion of his Studes.

OMG for only two guys from Nova Scotia.You guys sure do have a lot of two car Shows and Cruises.Are there more people in Nova Scotia with cars I thought people from Nova Scotia road around in Boats like Captain Highliner.:D:D

OMG for only two guys from Nova Scotia.You guys sure do have a lot of two car Shows and Cruises.Are there more people in Nova Scotia with cars I thought people from Nova Scotia road around in Boats like Captain Highliner.:D:D

You must have found all your easter eggs BEFORE you wrote this....good one:D:D

Capt. Hindgrinder never retires a sailor, he just gets a little dingy,
And the inland folk sleep with their oxen.

Last edited:
I wood like to make some of then shows this year and meet you guys .ixlr8,bullet,newfalconowner.

Yeah we could do that.
The Michelin Social Club's S&S is the Friday Nite Kick-Off to the Father's Day weekend at the Michelin Tire Plant, Logan Ave. Bridgewater.
Followed by the June 17th Coastal Cruisers Father's Day at the Marc Rec. Center ( Dayspring NS ) on the LaHave River, south of Bridgewater.
A week later is the Graves Island S&S, Chester area June 23rd.
And then Aug. 12th South Shore in Motion at the Big X grounds in Bridgewater.
Mopar Only Bridgewater Aug. 19th
http://uptodatecarshowlistings.com/ns/

Last edited:
ixlr8, skidly37 & falconowner,
Michelin Social Club S&S is next Friday Eve June 15th 7:00 p.m. in the parking lot next to the Micheilin Tire Plant, Logan Ave. Bridgewater.
Fathers Day S&S Sunday June 17th at the Marc Rec. Center on the east side of LaHave River, Dayspring, south of Bridgewater.

Last edited:
kinda far right now for me to go anywhere.. might be out of it for a few months now surgery is planned for june26 on my arm.. i will be "slinging" it over the next while after :)

hay bullet i will be down to the Fathers Day S&S Sunday June 17th at the Marc Rec. Center on the east side of LaHave River, Dayspring, south of Bridgewater. are you going ?

Yup most probably. I won't get there til early afternoon though.
Let me know what you're wearing and I'll keep an eye peeled.
Don't look for the Studie as it's not on the road yet.

Last edited:
Wayne, didn't get to hook up with you today at the S&S.
My wife Barb and I got there at 1:30.
If you called me back,, I didn't hear my cell with all the noise around me.

Wayne, didn't get to hook up with you today at the S&S.
My wife Barb and I got there at 1:30.
If you called me back,, I didn't hear my cell with all the noise around me.

yes we left around then had to go to the in laws .maybe another show .what other one are you going to this summer ?