1933 Chevrolet Coupe Project

coupe1933

10592360.jpg
3bf0269e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That will look sharp, I have a mate out my way as well as myself who would be interested to see that when you get it home or do you already have it out here. My mate has a 34 Chev tourer on the road already.

....your project looks like you have a great start with a complete car....and a beautiful design to boot. You mentioned that your car was giving you wood as you rip out the structural supports. I can tell you that your car is giving me wood (but in a different way)....

that will be a sweet ride ! welcome aboard --keep us posted on the build with plenty of pics !!

Cheers Shane

Nice project! Even better it looks to be complete!! Great find now all that's left is to dig on in and get started.. Good luck with the project and keep posting.

Bash

P.S. Is this car being imported from the States or? Noticed it is a left hand drive.

Last edited:
yeah I bought it from the states about a yr ago and had it shipped to Australia.its been sitting in the shed while I work out what im going to do to it

Excellent, I look forward to watching the build and seeing it on the road. Keep us posted.

1933 Chevy coupe

I see you are in Brisvegas like me, it would be good to catch up and see progress in person.