1931 Ford Coupe Project

roaster build

well as most hotrodders I've built the roadster many times inside this ol' head lol.the plan is as follows finish the coupe first or i'll have nothing done lol .next is to find a pair of useable doors (if anyone knows of some send me a message but i'll probably buy new from Brookville roadster also I need new full cowl panels ,I got a good original sub frame left over from the coupe the quarters need the usual patches it was a rumble seat car but will put a deck lid instead .it will be a fendered car .flipped firewall and I got an extra 8ba flathead for it backed up with an s10 t4 trans (I put a t5 in my coupe and along the way I found a gm rebuilt t4 ) t5 trans are hard to find on the east coast . id like to find a good AA grill shell for it but will probably use a 32 style shell .rims im going with '35 wires and big little wide whites the coupe will be painted copra drab and chicle drab with black fenders the roadster will be a color that I noticed on (don't freak out) a Hyundi veloster its called sprint gray very cool base gray no metallic and i'll go with the fenders done in a satin black the suspension will be 4'' drop axle in front with split wish bones the rear will be a 8.8 from a bronco 2 I used these rears in my 34 pickup and in my 31 coupe very good width. If you can picture this in your mind then that's my car

....cool build already even if it is in your mind....can't wait for a build thread (after the coupe).....